Friday 23 December 2011

How Lovely When Behind The Lens

I love my camera named Yoyos hihi it is my soulmate :3

I love behind the lens. I love when the lens catch the object with the smoothy sound "cekrik". I love when it becomes a photo on my dslr screen. I love when the photo is not blur (of course!). I looooovveeeee it so much. I truly love it :3

My basketball team is on the game named LIBAMANAS. Just for boys. And thats a chance for me to take some shots when they're on the game. I'm so excited !












And yesterday i got injection of passion from Kak Widya and Yopita. What they said yesterday very very made my day and um.. yeah you know, i feel proud and amazing. Yopita said, "Elu bakat kali, Sa. Dikembangin gih. Sayang kali kalo ngga di seriusin." Gosh, they're like open my eyes and my mind. Really, thats an amazing injection of passion! Thank you both

i'm so happy although she forgot to mention my username :D
very good to started the day, isn't it? :D

Look, i'm not a professional, i'm just love it. Literally, L-O-V-E I-T ;)

4 comments: