Friday 16 December 2011

My BFAP

Don't know why i wrote this. But um.. ya you know, i miss my bfap. He's Ryan. But now everybody called him Bryand. Bryand Sickzz. Sickzz is the last name of his band, Amoral Sickznezz. He's a great drummer. And Amoral Sicknezz is one of famous and amazing band in Balikpapan. Of course, indirectly Bryand is also famous.

I remember when for first time i met him. Haha it's little bit funny. And then, i called him BFAP (re: bifap). Brother From Another Parents, BFAP. Then, he called me SFAP (re: SFAP). He told and taught me lot of things. He introduced me to photographyHe was the first person who thinking that i'm talented in photography. He said that do not ever give up to asked camera to my parents.

I also remember when he came to my house in the mid afternoon just for asked me to made his english tasks. And he said he will going to edit my photo. The funny one is he also brought a bottle of Pulpy Orange, my favorite drink, just to persuaded me. Actually, i was so damn tired at the moment. 'Cause i just had a flight from Makassar. But um.. ya you know, i'll never let him on trouble or difficulty. So, i helped him.

Me and Esty knew him before Amoral Sicknezz  knew him. I knew him before his new friends and fans knew him. Not a lot.. but.. hahaha ya i just knew him little bit. Just little bit. Now, he never replied my mention. Never replied esty's mention on twitter. Never sent me bbm first like he used to. I just feel like i don't know him right now. Between me and him like there's a space you know.. um.. strange and odd. Awkward. Very damn awkward.

Dear Bryand, good luck for you. Good luck with for your business. Bryand clothing? oh gosh, i'm so happy to heard that. You have your own business, it's good. But do you still remember about our photography business plan? Hahaha like you are the photographer, esty who would design the place, and i help manage it. Do you remember that? Well, forget it. Longlast with your girlfriend, Devara. And success with your Amoral Sicknezz. Okay, that's it. I miss you, BFAP.....

No comments:

Post a Comment